Executives charged with building business-driven applications have an extremely challenging task ahead of them. However, the cavalry has arrived with useful tools and strategies built specifically to keep modern applications working efficiently.
We partnered with Gigaom Research to carefully grasp, and articulate, how these modern methodologies are improving the lives of IT professionals in today’s software-driven businesses. Typically, this knowledge has been so fragmented it’s been hard to find all this helpful knowledge in one cohesive area. Several blogs and research reports touch on various aspects, but what we learned from our research has been astounding.
We carefully identified these challenges as the major hurdles facing IT today:
- Customers are digital and connected
- Business demand is growing
- Apps are complex, distributed, and changing rapidly
- Traditional app performance management is growing
Clearly these have become major issues affecting companies everywhere, however more importantly, these are affecting end-users and in turn company’s bottom lines. Customers have grown accustomed to expect things instantly and when apps are performing adequately, they will quickly take their business elsewhere.
Here are some key takeaways we noticed:
- Customer experience is driving business performance
- Proactively managing this experience requires new methods and tools
- Modernize your infrastructure and approaches, but don’t forget the humans
- Analytics is rapidly changing, fueled by the growth of big data
This report highlights the value of proactively managing the customer experience with new methods and tools built for modern, complex applications in order to help drive business performance.
Interested in the next-gen IT strategy and trends, check out the report!