What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except when you tweet about it. From Advil and Gatorade to the “Virtual War Room”, we went through all the tweets from AppSphere 2014 and picked out a few of our favorites!
10. Some people just can’t handle Vegas.
Here's to hoping Advil and Gatorade are on the bfast menu following that blowout AppDynamics customer pool party. Great event #appsphere14
— Jesse Green (@jdiggedy9) November 5, 2014
9. Jonah Kowall of Gartner explains the core conflict facing the IT industry.
— Fabian Lange (@CodingFabian) November 5, 2014
8. Packed house at the Sponsor Pavilion for happy hour. A big thank you to all our sponsors!
— Shadow-Soft (@ShadowSoftNews) November 4, 2014
7. If you are only doing business on the web you are leaving a massive audience behind.
— Mirko Novakovic (@mirko_novakovic) November 3, 2014
6. Bill Platt of Amazon Web Services: “If you can’t monitor it, you can’t manage it”.
5. AppDynamics CEO Jyoti Bansal announces C/C++ monitoring, requiring no change in code.
— Prathap G. Dendi (@pDendi) November 3, 2014
4. Changing the APM game with Application Analytics
— Derrick S (@dmsutherland1) November 3, 2014
3. Introducing the Virtual War Room
— Eric Fouarge (@efouarge) November 3, 2014
2. Industry experts addressing the uncertainty surrounding the future of the cloud.
— Josh Bereano (@BereanoPartners) November 4, 2014
1. No great event is complete without a pool party!
— Ciarán Roche (@CRoche) November 5, 2014
Thanks again to all the speakers, sponsors and attendees who helped make AppSphere 2014 a success. See you all back in Las Vegas for AppSphere 2015!