We’re well into the AppSphere spirit this week, but nowhere near finished with rolling out the red carpet. Last night, we announced the winners of our second annual Advantage Awards, recognizing our customers and partners who leverage the AppDynamics Application Intelligence Platform to optimize their application performance and drive a greater digital business strategy to their enterprise.
The transition to the digital economy calls for a shift of focus from operational overhead involved with managing existing applications to building innovative, high-performance new applications that fundamentally reinvent entire industries. Small, nimble companies initiated this innovation trend, and now the major enterprises are taking it back. “As enterprises increasingly engage customers online and through mobile applications, they must shift their focus toward building new high-performance applications to stay competitive,” said Joe Sexton, president of worldwide field operations at AppDynamics. “We take great pride in working closely with enterprises and business partners that recognize that every line of code, all of the infrastructure, every user session, and every business transaction play a critical role in optimizing the customer’s digital experience. At AppDynamics, we enable our customers and partners’ customers to digitally change the way they do business to enable them to more effectively compete and win in their respective market.”
AppSphere is dedicating this week to sharing insights from businesses around the globe on how they innovate through application development with the best Application Intelligence tools in the market. Last night, we also shared the champions and stories behind these partnerships.
Here are four key partners within the growing ecosystem of partners at the AppDynamics AppSphere™ 2015 Global Partner Summit:
- North American Partner of the Year – Trace3
- Trace3 has designed, architected, and deployed AppDynamics’ solutions to over 30 customers in a range of industries that includes financial services, healthcare, media and entertainment, telecom, retail, and travel. As a trusted advisor that provides technology services to the Fortune 1000, Trace3 is committed to helping customers deploy the AppDynamics Application Intelligence Platform to optimize application performance by gaining real-time performance metrics and delivering proactive guidance about how to resolve issues before they impact business operations.
- EMEA Partner of the Year – Accenture UK
- Accenture has invested significantly in building advisory and delivery capabilities around the AppDynamics platform, partnering on joint wins in some of our largest customers including Deutsche Bank, Carphone Warehouse, and Royal Mail. With strong executive sponsorship, the Accenture UK team has aligned with our local sales, and technical teams learned our sales process and established a joint value proposition, with a pipeline of projects in over 20 UK based large enterprises.
- Emerging Markets Partner of the Year – HCL
- HCL has been partnering with AppDynamics for two years and has become a very valuable global partner operating and headquartered in our emerging markets region. This year alone they have contributed over 20 new opportunities and closing out over 4.5 million dollars in revenue with our team.
- Innovation Partner of the Year – Red Hat
- AppDynamics’ collaboration with Red Hat enables developers to instrument applications based on Red Hat JBoss Middleware technologies and OpenShift Platform as a Service, adding the power of built-in application intelligence from AppDynamics to help run their businesses better. DevOps teams and LOB managers can work together to accelerate the delivery of performance-optimized applications created using Red Hat software throughout the application lifecycle. This partnership also aims to enable a more efficient migration of existing enterprise applications to OpenShift, Red Hat’s award-winning Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution, and private clouds, enabling apps to perform consistently in private cloud environments.
In addition, here are the list of 12 customer awards recognized:
- MVP – Deutsche Bank
- Enterprise Hyper Growth – Lufthansa
- Cloud Master Award – Capital One
- Business Impact Award – Barclays
- Rapid Deployment Award – Jack Henry and Associates
- DevOps King Award – Expedia
- Coolest Application Award – Tesla
- Internet of Things Award – AUDI
- Mobile First Award – Lloyds Banking Group
- Scale Award – Paychex
- Seasonal Spike Award – The Container Store
- Engagement Award – CoreLogic
We’re already looking forward to a new year ahead with a growing family of partnership and customer ecosystems. But there’s still more to come at AppSphere–visit our agenda and finish building out your schedule to complete what’s sure to be an unforgettable week in Vegas! Congratulations to all our winners, we hope you enjoyed the Advantage Awards!