With just under a week to go until AppSphere 2014, the big global event at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, the AppDynamics team couldn’t be more excited to host our first-ever user conference.
With IT industry leaders and thought leaders alike, we are ready for the inaugural AppSphere 2014 kick-off.
1. There will be real, useful, actually-wanna-remember-this-and-use-it-someday content. This is not what you remember from your college days of information you took in, catalogued and never accessed again. Come away with actionable insight!
2. Connecting with like-minded technologists. From Systems Engineers to Technology Architects all the way to CIOs and company founders, our attendees run the gamut of IT professionals.
3. Goodies, giveaways, and swag. What would be a trade show if you didn’t walk away with your suitcase a little fuller than when you arrived? With sponsors like Apica, Softlayer, and Pivotal, you can rest assured you’ll be going home with more than just the knowledge you learn.
4. Rubbing elbows with the industry leaders and visionaries. With a truly impressive speaker panel and keynote speakers that include the leaders at Google, Amazon, American Express and Microsoft, you’ll get to inside scoop on the latest trends from the guys and gals that know it best.
5. Vegas. Cosmopolitan hotel. Parties. Drinks. Vegas again. While we have a laser focus of the conference to educate all our attendees and have them leave the conference a bit smarter than when they arrived, we also have a full agenda of full activities planned as well.
6. Instructor-led classes for in-depth learning. Training sessions with AppDynamics experts so you can increase your AppDynamics knowledge and champion. Hone your application monitoring skills and come away a professional in application intelligence.
7. The AppDynamics team, a Leader for the third consecutive year in Gartner’s 2014 Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring, is hosting! OK, ok, this is a little self-promotional, but who wouldn’t be proud of an accomplishment like that. As you can tell, myself, along with everyone else at AppDynamics, is extremely excited for this monumental event.
Registration is still open, but the window to sign-up for this event is closing soon. So sign up now, don’t wait!